Saturday, December 24, 2011

Case file of the FBI into project bluebook ufos?

Can someone lead me in the right direction. I want to find out more information about government investigations into UFOs. I've been reading the FBI case files, that lead me to the nation archives and records administration, and the university of colorado that I can order official reports from. Apparently the Motion Picture %26amp; Sound %26amp; Video Branch (NNSM) and the Still Picture Branch (NNSP) hold picture and footage of events pertaining to project blue book. Does anyone have more information? Even the FBI says the CIA knows more, but better to get information from other sources like the university or other organizations that dealt with the research. Know that I've read all this unusual stuff about ufos, I don't know where the best place to get actual records from. Can anyone help?





http://foia.fbi.gov/unusual.htm|||The FBI does not incorperate in anyway with aliens outside of earth. They only have records, just as they have records of the bermuda triangle, and sasquatch.|||Jimmy Carter couldn't get the records when he was the President, what makes you think you can ?

No comments:

Post a Comment