Tuesday, December 20, 2011

If I want to sell some items on craigslist.com, where might I find an accurate price for used goods?

I understand the elements that are taken into account when a used item is being sold, but I'm still unsure of market value? Is there a bluebook or web site that deals with this? Also, I know ebay helps you when your on their site, but I'm not using it presently.|||kbb.com is the Kelley Blue Book website. If it's not cars, try eBay and do an advanced search for sold items. It'll search for items sold in the last 30 days.|||Go to car max web site and get estimated price for your car. That amount can be a starting point to determine the amount you going to post. Consider your car condition, how urgently you want to sale your car and other important factor in your final decision. Going to the nearest used car dealer and getting more information is also helpful. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment