Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How much would a 85 Chevy el camino cost with 155.000 miles and fair body work?

good condition very minimal rust but has 155000 miles im selling it for 3995 should i raise it or lower it. No kelly bluebook the car is too old so i have no clue|||It all depends on the options, market of the car, condition of tires, and many more things.





For a 86 $4000 seems a tad pricey to me. I would ask here where i live in L.A. maybe 3500, o.b.o for the truck but then again without knowing all the details such as does the a.c. work, and etc. It is very hard to price it.|||To be honest, they are not worth as much as one would think. It should have no rust, be clean, nice paint, and all accessories working to ask that much for it. If it was a Royal Knight, then you would have something and could ask that much or more for it.|||Well I paid 600 for my 82 but it only had the v6 in at and i bought it at action depending on the engine and tranny if its a v8 your pretty close to what i would look to pay for one|||Just haggle your price. I'd give you $500 if I wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment