Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where would I get the most money for my used car?

I have a 1999 Olds Alero. It is in really great condition. Sunroof, power everything, 40,000 miles. I even have a 12 disc CD changer with sub-woofers. My friend in Miami(Miami Beach area) thinks I would get better offers there because they have many "drifters". I just was wondering if I could get more money for my car if I advertised in a city with a larger population. Would it really make that much difference over bluebook value?|||I had a 2003 Olds Alero and if it hadn't of been wrecked I could of got $8000 according to blue book. I sold it for $5500. I was going to trade it in, but as time went by I would lose money so I sold it for that. I don't know if it'll make a difference where you sell it. You can go to kelly blue book and see what it says.|||yes it can, people in differnt places poay different prices, based on average local incomes is a big factor. even new cars are sod at differnt prices per region, even when they say at dealer cost. try advertising on line, you will get calls from all over, put yor price on there or do it on e-bay and have the auction type sale, and set a minimum. JUst remember with online you have to list every pllus and minus, don't leqave a thing out, or people can and will back out of a deal, seen it with friends often, but some know how to place the adds, and have great success. Do be careful with selling in another state, yyou may end up paying sales taxes higher than where you are at, especially in a larger city area, just make sure what fes each party is responsible for, and both know what they will have to pay.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment