Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How much should my nephew sell his 95 Honda Civic for?

It needs a cv shaft %26amp; 4 complete control arms.


We found the websites difficult to look up bluebook prices etc. Thanx so much.|||I bought my 95 Honda Accord for 1500, asking price was 1795, over a year ago, and I've probably put over a thousand into it. I would go with about 1000 dollars or best offer. =)|||if you are trying to sell a car any car,if the car is not running or test drivable selling it for more then $1,000 will me hard.


for a honda civic 1995 with the items needed from above, its true you may get around $600-$900.


I guess you can post the vehicle up for about $1,200obo at max price.|||depends on the shape, mileage, any accidents, interrior, and is it saftied and depends where u live emission tested? i would say around a 1000|||autotrader.com

No comments:

Post a Comment