Saturday, December 24, 2011

Was the 2001 honda 929rr fireblade available in the US?

I am trying to get financing for one and they keep telling me that they cant find it in any NADA or Kelly Bluebook references. They are able to find the 929RR and 929RE (Erion Racing Edition.) But no fireblade, yet the owner now says that it is a completely different model. She thinks that it was just a European/Australian model but we are uncertain. Anyone who can help out would be greatly appreciated!|||The US market does not use the name "fireblade". The US version is simply CBR929RR. I'm sure someone could use other market graphics with fireblade decals.|||I think that fireblade is what the bike is called in markets other than the US market. I did alot of research while preparing to purchase a new bike last year and many websites called the rr a blade or fireblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment