Saturday, December 24, 2011

O2 bluebook... does it ever work?

Does anyone else have problems accessing their Bluebook?





Every time I try to get into mine nothing happens, it's just constantly loading but never getting anywhere... I wouldn't even call it slow, because it never gets anywhere!! I'm just checking to see if anyones ever had any problems/is having problems with theirs too before I email o2 haa.|||yes that's the same problem as myself.was working fine a few days ago then just started having problems with it from not logging in,or missing msg entries eg ment to be 10 pages of txts and there would only be 1 in sent box or inbox now it just dont log in.fed up with it now as there alot of stuff i kept in it rather than my phone.think i made wronge choice lol.just wait and see if o2 sort it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment